PIPE TYPE Grinder
For low flow, buildings and small pump station applications the grinder is a reliable grinder in a small package. It grinds wastewater to eliminate costly pump problems and sewer back-ups. Suitable to flow rate less than 300m3/hour.
PIPE TYPE Grinder Introduction：
For low flow, buildings and small pump station applications the grinder is a reliable grinder in a small package. It grinds wastewater to eliminate costly pump problems and sewer back-ups.
Troublesome solids are now easier than ever to reduce with the grinders dual-shafted grinder, Its low speed, high-torque design shreds tough solids that typically cause sewer problems. With over 20,000 installations the grinder is legendary for protecting pumps and keeping the wastewater flowing.
For big solids reduction projects the grinder has the power to keep up with huge slugs of material. It utilizes larger cutters, shafts and motors.
PIPE TYPE Grinder Advantages：
A. Dual Shafted Grinder
-Capable of handling a wider variety of solids than single shafted machines or macerators
- High torque allows the grinder to handle rocks, sticks, clothing, plastics, bedding and more without jamming
B. Ease and Flexibility of Installation
- Adapts it existing pipeline applications with little or no modification to piping
C. Cartridge Seal Assembly
- High pressure capability -6 bar
- No seal flush required and no packing cutter catridge
D. High-Flow Side Rails
- Increases flow rate and decreases head loss
- Deflects solids into the cutting chamber
E. Compact, Efficient Design
- Cutter and reducer design allows the use of small, energy efficient motors
- Compact units fit in small spaces
F. Automated PLC Monitoring and Controls (Optional)
- Auto load sensing and reversing reduces motor trips, protects system and eliminates need for manual check-ups.
PIPE TYPE Grinder Specifications:
1. The voltage about the power supply can be selected by the customer’s specific requirements.
2. The capacity can be influenced by the material composition and output size.
3. The above specifications are only for reference and subject to change without prior notice, please confirm with our sales representative when making order.